View Single Post
Old 22-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Because this button is strong, one shoulder never do it more then once or twice in a few days, bc of how much it will affects ourselves and others, we'll get overwhelmed if we're not careful enough. Like you said with the red, if we don't have experience with this immense new energy we have and keep adding to, it'll be to much and we won't be able to control it. After some time of learning how to control the much greater force, we can add on more and more. One of the things I forgot to mention is that I noticed you have a very strong will, the light was a little overpowering but you'll grow stronger, you'll get beyond it, and you'll be able to control yourself much better, and with the brightness I saw, it is like you are a beacon of light, you are very bright and strong, you can be and become anything you desire to.

Thank you for the feedback, Shadedragon. It makes perfect sense. I just "assumed" it didn't work because I didn't feel any change or anything when I was pressing this button. Obviously it worked, a little too well. LOL

Thank you for the kind comments regarding my strong will and such. I keep hearing all these great things about myself, from so many people on here and others outside of here; I just don't see/feel it myself. I believe that I'm capable of these things, deep inside of me. However it's extremely frustrating when I can't control or will anything on my own. I ask to speak with my guides, see them, get signs from them, and nothing...I ask for so much, and nothing. I have had many great mediums/psychics tell me about all of my gifts and talents, some even put a time frame on them on when I will start to see them for myself and begin to use them. That time has now come and gone, many times..

Sorry for rambling...Thank you again.

Many Blessings to You & Yours,
Kylie