View Single Post
Old 30-10-2015, 01:39 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus79
The end of Atlantis is described in My Meetings with the Lord God by Alan Valiant:

'The Lord God says he is going to show me a picture in the presentation room of what happened in Atlantis in the end. We enter a room with a screen before us and a scene unfolds.

It looks like a fine day but then the ground begins to shake and this is followed by an enormous volcanic eruption many times greater than any on earth in more recent times. Bodies are being hurled through the air for miles. It would have been impossible for anyone to survive such a holocaust. The sea rushes in to fill the crater left by millions of tons of material hurtling into the atmosphere. This results in enormous quantities of steam which, in turn , build up a tremendous pressure, thus adding to the force of the explosion. The fall-out rises several miles into the sky and this is happening on a vast scale over the entire continent which covers hundreds of square kilometres. The ground is becoming flexible like watery sand. Ships are sinking, aircraft are instantly destroyed. The destruction lasts for several days until there is practically nothing left of the land mass and sea is evident everywhere. It is coloured dark brown and has replaced the entire continent of Atlantis.

The whole population of the continent was lost and, from a karmic and philosophical point of view, they had brought their morality to such a low level that, once more, the Lord God had to step in to teach them a lesson by returning them all to the spiritual world so that they may begin on their karmic paths.'

Whoa! As an Atlantean, I was perusing this thread with curious interest about the different theories about its destruction but this really, really got my attention.

I'm not sure, as I have definitely awakened for the first time in my souls' entire existence, but I think that description seems really spot to me for some reason.

I know I drowned...and even now my soul gets really worked up when I go swimming and stuff. It's not the first time she's drowned, either.