View Single Post
Old 17-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I am not quite sure I understand your question. Are we only allowed for example, one moment to experience this - reaching beyond the veil ?

I have a feeling that once we experience this we want more experiences like this, I must confess, yes I do want more. I want to see my friend, I know they can appear but it takes a lot to do so, I want them to visit in a dream. There are times when I don't want to be grounded in reality here... I am not saying I want to give it up, like some who want to just leave the earth for whatever reasons. I believe there is a reason we are still communicating, just couldn't tell you what the reason is. Probably very simply, he misses me !

[i] not sure I understand this part ?

Its really not for me to say it should be any particular way...that would be ignorant and arrogant of me to think i have the answers. I do believe we create our realities as we see fit to in each given moment. If this is your reality then so be it. Who am I to question it? Maybe its more that you miss him? Our human nature is to form attachments. We perceive and so there it is! Attachment is not just about collecting objects or persons...its also about everything we perceive as being solid in this world...eg...that's a wall, these are stairs, that's a vehicle.

As for 'one bite of the cherry'. I was referring to this life, this time round. There's only one DA aka DS lol...enjoy it in its fullest while you can...the rest will still be there when your time is done.