View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 06:19 PM
Master
Goddess Power Oracle

This deck was brought to my attention when I was asked in end last year by someone from Colette Baron-Reid's team if I wanted to do a review on it on my channel.
I'm not sure if I am indeed still going to receive it, but I had a look at it of course, as I am SO into goddesses! Once a pagan...
And I loved it! Couldn't find much of it at the time, but what I saw impressed me. What impressed me most was that Elen of the Ways is in there?!!
I cannot for the love of the Goddess find the image of it anymore. But I so LOVE LOVE LOVE Elen of the Ways!!
She's never in any deck, most haven't even heard of her. And isn't it peculiar that I was asked about this deck and found out about this, as I'd been looking for a Goddess deck like forever that I fancied AND that had Elen of the Ways in it!

In any case, I got a newsletter today from Colette -her team likely- and the oracle is now available to draw cards from online !! YAY!
I've been drawing a gazillion cards already on different subjects, lol, and I love it!