Thread: Telepathic TF
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 05:54 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Your story is interesting, unless I'm reading you wrongly, carried out on a plane away from the mundane. As you said in your opening post, challenging to say the least. Nonetheless your belief makes it possible because of the (intermittent) telepathy. Having an unresolved doubt doesn't mean it can't be resolved. If indeed this is your twin it may take some patience until come kind of confirmation appears.

I wouldn't call it intermittent at all. I can tune in whenever and find her right away. It takes me zero effort to channel her (or any of my guides, really). When I say I'm "blocking the connection," it's not whether I'm able to make contact, it's whether I can reliably "hear" the information. When I was still new to this (or if I'm really tired or otherwise drained), it can be hard to make out details of very specific information, especially if it's something about the physical - and that might be where my doubt is playing in. I have no worries about overcoming it, though - I feel like we're really, really close to a breakthrough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar
If I may...

To my own mind, it isn't a matter of 'believing' on both of the behalves of the twin flames - especially in cases like Kendaru's where he's not met his twin (yet) in the physical sense. His twin's soul self could be interacting with him without her physical self consciously knowing about it (this is actually a common phenomenon and it doesn't just happen with twins, but with other types of connections as well). Alternatively, she could also be aware of it on the physical level. To what extent, who can say? Any awareness she may have of it is dependent upon several factors. These interludes with one's twin are orchestrated by the same Higher Self which they both share as one soul in two separate physical bodies.

About the eye contact...It's not about recognizing whether or not the twin/other person is being truthful. It's about seeing a highly significant aspect of one's truth being reflected back to them in the eyes of their 'other half' (in the literal sense). That joint truth is an ancient one and a paradox in that it is primal/earthly, yet spiritual/cosmic. There is beyond just 'a spark' - there is a recognition of one's core being, soul light, and infinity as a whole. Twins are of the same spiritual DNA; they're of the same 'star-stuff' so-to-speak.

When I looked into my own twin's eyes, I just knew. 'Knew what?' one might ask. Well...I knew, saw, and felt - all of the (immediate) above.

That's a very interesting notion... so, how would one not be aware of what their soul self is up to? You mean she might not have awakened yet?

When you describe the feelings a TF connection causes... I feel like I am getting that sense of recognition and reflection, but it's been happening very gradually instead of all at once. It's been speeding up lately, too... who knows? That could mean we're getting closer to meeting in the physical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Could you please tell me where you found that information about false tf

It was from a mailing list I signed up for called "Twin Flames 11:11 by Cassady Cayne." I'll be honest, I haven't vetted it enough yet to know whether they're just trying to sell something. It was the first I'd ever heard of the concept myself, so if it feels wrong it just might be bunk.