Thread: Telepathic TF
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru
I misspoke - photoreceptor was the wrong word. The word they're using to describe it is biophotons. I'm not allowed to post a link as I'm still new, but I will PM you an article I found on this.
Thank you for that. It's another line of research I haven't caught up with! Most interesting.

Quote:
Adding to the discussion, I received an e-mail this morning introducing me to the concept of a "False Twin." I contacted my TF spirit and watched a video explaining it with her, and out of the 5 signs of a false twin they mentioned (1. Something feels "off" in the heart, 2. No chemistry, 3. No attraction (not necessarily romantic), 4. You're still trying to figure it out, 5. There's no feeling of home), the only one that resonated with me (but not her) was that I'm "still trying to figure it out," like it should just be a certainty from the first moment we met. I think, however, that my doubts are mind- and fear-based. It is not a feeling coming from my heart - in there, I'm certain. It is interesting however that, having not made that all-important eye-contact yet, this seems to be the one piece of the experience that hasn't "clicked on" - but this could instead be a failing on my part as I might be blocking part of the connection waiting for some milestone to be crossed.

Your story is interesting, unless I'm reading you wrongly, carried out on a plane away from the mundane. As you said in your opening post, challenging to say the least. Nonetheless your belief makes it possible because of the (intermittent) telepathy. Having an unresolved doubt doesn't mean it can't be resolved. If indeed this is your twin it may take some patience until come kind of confirmation appears.

I have reservations about twin flaming and believe it can only be possible if both parties believe the same thing or one is able to persuade the other to believe the same thing.
One thing I question is this insistence on eye-contact. Why, I wonder? The entire face registers emotion but I suppose the eyes tell a lot. Emotional expressions tend to mirror if spontaneous; but they can be controlled once the communication has settled in the conscious mind, so I suppose the 'locked' gaze is the feature difficult to control. So it's regarded as an indicator of...of what? That the person is being truthful? However, don't the dynamics of a gaze and other gestures come into it?