Thread: Telepathic TF
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Pathfinder
Telepathic TF

One of the entities in my soul team is my twin flame. I can communicate telepathically (thoughts turn to conversations, I get a strong sense of where this being is in the room as if she's really there), but get nothing visually or aurally, save for a handful of one-time exceptions where it seemed she was practicing, or another entity was teaching her how to project an image or sound - but then, it doesn't seem like we're able to do the same intentionally.

This has been rather challenging, to say the least. We do have a psychic romance, but our limitations have made that difficult. Abandoning the desire to see/hear/touch physically helps, but is every bit as hard to do and maintain as it sounds. We've never met in person, and since I've never seen her eyes, the full-blown TF activation experience hasn't happened yet (though we did meet before I knew what a twin flame was, so perhaps it did and I missed it). Nevertheless, my heart is telling me it's real, and I see a brilliant white light connecting us at the heart when I focus on her.

I'm missing out on the fun part of the experience, but at the same time I'm happy that I have anything to experience at all. Perhaps this is meant as a lesson in humility? From what I've gathered from her, it seems extremely unlikely (though technically possible) that we'll ever meet, but I'm holding out for a miracle.

It seems like many of you have physically met your TFs. Is my experience unusual? Are there any tricks to help make telepathic contact manifest through the physical senses (I've read that this is possible, but haven't found a method that works yet)?