View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Master
Let me chip in here with my 10 cents.

There is an experience which comes through the awareness that is related to knowledge (jnana) in which the concepts of 'self' and 'other' are perceived as a 'connection' or 'oneness' and the manifestation is akin to the attainment of Savikalpa Samadhi...the 'mind' is still there and the whole awareness is still present.

This is only the penultimate state, but it is not wrong/right in any way...it is merely an incomplete transition.

Then, there is the experience in which all awareness is totally lost with the absorption (laya) into pure consciousness (chit) and there is no more philosophical speculation of mind as to 'connection' or 'unity' because for that to happen, the duality of existence must represent in the first place...it is the point of no more words, nothing occupies the mental sphere and everything manifests and dissolves into the heart of creation simultaneously and this is the state of Nirvikalpa Samadhi.

There is a lot I would like to say in this forum sometimes, but I can't put it into words...I try, but it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever when I do. =/