View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 04:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sort of the same thing you are saying I think. I am Gemini rising and often feel GEmini is better suiting than Taurus.
I cannot fully identify with the inflexible and stubborn thing. The horribly jealous nature... yes, I can be jealous, but only when there's reason for it. And like what I mentioned in my OP, this sort of thing happens when I am feeling insecure. When I feel empowered I am not jealous at all.

And what you mention about being talkative while some feel you need to open up more and learn to interact... I am like that too.
I do get along with Gemini, but only up to a point. Usually we have so much in common, too much. And I've noticed many Gemini then get very competitive and like to boost their thing and self-esteem at my expense. I don't like that. I've actually been hurt that way quite a few times by Gemini. When I open up, I truly open up. I trust ppl until that is proven to be a mistake (again this Taurus peaceful, giving nature?)
So when ppl pull stunts like that after I've given them my trust, it hurts. (happened to me with a couple female Gemini friends). Since then I've learnt to keep them a bit at a distance, just to protect myself. As far as I've worked out -could be wrong- the loyalty of Gemini is not nearly as deep as Taurus loyalty. Maybe that is another 'flaw' of Taurus? To be so loyal and trusting that you yourself easily get hurt.

I think all perceived weaknesses of our signs are also strength because it is meant to give us strength make us learn the hard way even, and isn't anything that is incomplete ultimately like an illusion. So I think we can break free from most of our weaknesses.