View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 12:20 PM
Master
help with another aspect of crystals

forgive me if this kind of thread is not allowed but maybe it is. I have accumulated a lot of crystals and have been wanting to sell some for a long time. I've given many away and could give more away, but I also need an income now more than ever.

what I'm wondering is if anyone would be willing and interested in helping me figure out how to sell them. I took the pictures, and they turned out better than I expected but one of the reasons I held off doing this is because captivating the preciousness of a crystal on camera seems impossible, and I am not the best photographer.. I had to finally get myself to just try at least. instead of endless worrying about whether or not the pictures are good enough I ask your honest opinion and impression. any advice for my future crystal pictures, sets, and anything else is most welcome, and much appreciated thank you.

I didn't put a ruler in any of the pictures so I was thinking of just detailing the measurements of the biggest and smallest crystals in each set. the more I think of it the more I realize how important it probably is to have something familiar in the pic so people can get a truer reference. I'll do that in the future.

I have an idea for prices but I could use help cuz I want to make sure the price is right. I think a lot of the crystals I put in the sets are a bit bigger than the average similar crystal for sale, but again I am not totally sure about that. I imagine there is gonna be a lot more involved in all of this beyond these foundational aspects so please share whatever you feel like. I was thinking of trying to sell them first through my facebook and through etsy because it seems like other places take a much bigger cut but Idno

well without further ado and apologies lol here are some of the pictures I took of the first crystal sets. I decided to just link to the album they're in on imgur cuz it'll be easier that way and you can get a better idea of the different pics I took. a lot will be deleted I just need a couple good ones of each set if there are any. the main pics are them lined in a row on the leaf and then I took pics of them all scattered together too so one can get a better feel for each individual crystal of the set with other angles. I've got to stop talking in my head and typing now lol I am sorry for the level I am overcomplicating everything and thank you for being here! whether just passing by or you have something to share in here welcome and thank you. one last thing, I cherish all of these crystals very much, don't let my down to business professionalism and stoicism fool you on that

https://sapphirezeal.imgur.com/all