View Single Post
Old 27-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezzy.G
My GF is a very sweet girl, been dating her for like 10 years and we had 2 kids together. Beautiful energy, just lovely all together. Her younger sister is loud, brash, negative, always angry and terribly superficial. She listens to that "scream-o" music and DOES dabble in occult stuff. Not to mention bisexual. Anytime and everytime her younger sister (she's 22, my gf is 28) comes around it makes us end up fighting and arguing, and a general hate-animosity-negative energy is in the air.

She recently moved in with us, after her BF dumped her when she lived about an hr away and her mother said hell no to her staying with her. Now, it's like my GF is a zombie, doing whatever her sister says to do without protest, stuff like "hey let's put on make up and dress skimpy and go to a bar", even if both kids are sick and are following her around wanting her love and attention. It's like she can't even see or hear them! There are times when the sister leaves for a few hours and we get alone time, and it's like we start to connect again. But as soon as the girl comes back, it starts up again. We'll be sitting next to each other, doing fine. The sister goes and sits across the room glaring at me, and then from out of nowhere my gf says the most horribly hurtful things to me you can imagine! It's like she's controlling her to say what she feels about me, but from out of my gf's mouth or something. Even if she's holding our son, giving kisses and stuff, the sister will walk up and abrasively be like 'put the baby down...we need to ride over to my friend's house", and my gf is mindlessly just like "OK!" and then when our kid is like "mommy mommy!!" crying his eyes out she completely acts like nothing is going on. I've noticed too that she tries to copy things that I do and say, like she's trying to BE me. If I say something to my gf she's deaf to me, then her sis will repeat the same thing, verbatim, and her attention zooms to her like a pointer dog. She is always talking...talking talking talking and we can't even get to bed unless it's 5am or later, with my gf knowing she has to work a 8hr shirt starting at 7 in the morn. It's like she's powerless to tell her her she has other responsibilities to tend to, despite all common sense of them. I don't know what has happened, but this is not good at all. I wish she would get out of our lives and let our family we've created just be. Nothing was like this until she started calling and talking to my gf prior to moving back to town. It's a complete nightmare now.

Is there some sort of mind control/ overshadowing? It's like nothing matters to my gf except what's coming out of her sister's mouth, even the welfare of her own children. What's the meaning of this? Is there some kind of spiritual control going on here? What kind of HELL is this???

Can't you just make her move out? In a helpfull way, I mean.
Another question is how is your personal communication with your partner going? When was the last time you took her out to dinner? If you do,
that will be a perfect chance to catch up and connect with her without the disruptive sister and finally discuss about stuffs bothering you.
Peace be to you