View Single Post
Old 14-06-2019, 05:07 AM
Master
So much over reaching.

1. It has a beginning: That doesn't mean it was created by a god. Update, there are other theories the suggest 'bangs' happen repeatedly when (mem)branes collide [which removes anything special about this particular beginning].
2. Fine tuned for life: Not really that fine tuned, most of the universe does not support life, its empty and cold. True that some constants are close to preventing life but only as we know it. Other sets of constants produce other stable universes with potentials for other kinds of life.
3. DNA complexity: Its only mindbogglingly complex as compared to man's limited progress. Update, recent experiments show that basic materials in DNA are fairly common near stars/planets. Recent ideas/experiemnts are starting to show how the basic material could combine into crude cells and longer molecule chains.

Before you get the idea, I don't' believe the universe is created, think again. I know it was created.

It's just that none of the above proves anything other than man's very limited understanding of the universe.