View Single Post
Old 24-03-2019, 06:20 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is so different for everyone while circles and classes can help you develop and understand more about the process it is in the end what we have come in open to be a part of I feel that drives the process the most. I came in so open to it all naturally that I had to reverse learn how it all works to understand how I could help others with it.

For me its so natural that I am never alone without someone coming for contacts but I have learned that its OK to just be with it all.

If I was to sit in a group and open to what or whom is there, I am told that there are thousands that are present wanting that connection.

So many times what comes in is the strongest energy that is present and if that is the case we should I feel honor that presence. I do not feel its something we can force to come to us or open to us. I feel truly its a "gift" given to us at the very Soul level of our existence to work with and honor.

I could have taken that path of "fame" but it so felt wrong for my path and I never looked back. We all have the ability with us I feel but it is not something we are all ready to open to in this lifetime.

It is a rollercoaster ride at times as we never know what or how strong contacts will be or on what physical level we will experience things. Be ready for all 5 senses to be at play and honestly smell is the worst. I can at times feel the very passing of someone on an individual or mass level . We have to ask yourself if we are ready for all there can be.

Lynn