View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 02:51 PM
Administrator
How can I feel confident if my information is not right?

You take the "BRAIN" out of the equation and listen to that inner voice or gut feeling. At times too without us being aware of it the brain can be driven by the EGO of wanting to be right Intuition can not lie

Why do I get very detailed information but it doesn't always connect to the person I'm reading? Who does it belong to then? Or is it my imagination?

We have to remember there is at times a great line up of those that realize someone can hear or see them and they too want to share in a message. Even if its just to have that chance to connect at times out of curiosity. Be honest that a message has come in from someone that does not seem to relate as it might have a meaning to that person.

How can I feel confident if my information is not right?

Forget the brain and its logic center and learn to trust more in the inner voice of intuition that gut feeling. Confidence is the brain in readings wanting that power to be right. There is no right and no wrong in a reading.

Why do I get very detailed information but it doesn't always connect to the person I'm reading? Who does it belong to then? Or is it my imagination?

It can be that OK its my turn with spirits that might have been looking to connect with someone that can hear them. You have to remember that the brain wants logic and it wants control. Intuition is outside the brain and that can not think so it can not be wrong.

We have a huge imagination center so when you stop and think during a reading the brain will want to fill in the gaps and some of that can be imagination

How do you connect and know that you have indeed made a solid link to someones loved one in a short few minutes?

You trust in yourself and the Universe and and that your working in a place of the highest and greatest good. Too remember that the spirit of whom you want to reach has free will to say NO to a connection or at times their energy is not yet strong enough for that connection. Never force a reading or make something come in that is not a pure message.

Any suggestions on how to practice to make stronger links with spirit and know when it's right or wrong impression before I deliver it? Any suggestions on how to prepare yourself with connecting to spirit better?

It is something I feel that we are at times "born to" and in that we open to what is placed with us. We can open parts of connections and of course learn how it works. True born to it Mediums just know that what they get is from a higher source.

How do you connect and know that you have indeed made a solid link to someones loved one in a short few mintues?

You trust in your intuition and the Universe.

Any suggestions on how to practice to make stronger links with spirit and know when it's right or wrong impression before I deliver it? Any suggestions on how to prepare yourself with connecting to spirit better?

There is no right and no wrong.....trust in your intuition and remember that the brain wants logic and wants to be in control. The brain too at times can be driven by EGO.

Trust in yourself and be honest with all messages that come in do not alter them to fit or hold them back if they do not seem to fit the person. Too know that your with someone in the living that is looking for closure at times and that someone in spirit was once living flesh and blood.

Trust in yourself and your intuition do not force things to come to you or be forceful with those in spirit.

Lynn