View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 01:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Receiving detailed information but sitter can't take any of it

Hello everyone. I am working on my mediumship development for a few yrs now on and off. Now I am in a development circle but I wanted to get other peoples feedback and experiences if any of you had this. I have been able to receive precise validating details, names, memories and cause of death when I connect with the spirit most of the time. However, I have sometimes days when I receive very detailed information but the person who is getting my reading can not connect to any of this information. I still feel strong of what I see but when the sitter says they don't connect to any of it I feel discouraged and disappointed in myself. When I have a lot of time to prepare and meditate and connect I can feel the strong spirit link I make and information I get but if it's under pressure I lose my ability to connect clear.

Also, sometimes I feel like I have little time to connect so I need to concentrate to make the link, and then I am worried I get mixed impressions that only confuse me as to whom I am connected. For example: a person sits for a reading and I am timed for 15 minutes to see what I get. This puts of course pressure on me to link fast and deliver. I get clairvoyant impressions but it's not very strong. Is it a man or women, what are they here to give as a message. Everything then gets uncertain and I feel like I can give wrong information because I'm in my thinking part of the brain instead of just clear receiving.

How can I feel confident if my information is not right? Why do I get very detailed information but it doesn't always connect to the person I'm reading? Who does it belong to then? Or is it my imagination?

How do you connect and know that you have indeed made a solid link to someones loved one in a short few mintues?

Any suggestions on how to practice to make stronger links with spirit and know when it's right or wrong impression before I deliver it? Any suggestions on how to prepare yourself with connecting to spirit better?

Sorry for too many questions. It's my first post and I'm super excited to share all my mysteries

Thanks