View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 05:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
Absolutely. I'd love to hear what techniques you use, as well.

I often use the classic staircase. I use that at least once. I let my mind define and elaborate the staircase and then, as I descend (of course with the also-classic deeper, more relaxed statements), I intentionally engage my senses... what am I feeling on this step, how does it feel under my hand, what does it look like now, what do my muscles feel like as they take a step down. I find that the more I can center my conscious mind into the reality of the staircase and the moment of taking the step down, the deeper I go.

I also use a pulsing technique at times. When I can feel the pulsing of my body rhythms, I focus on that and use my breath to lengthen it (coinciding with my specific deepening statements again, of course).

I also set up the noises of the room, where as I pay attention to another technique, if my mind becomes aware of another noise, I will use this noise to automatically send me deeper (of course, I know that if the noise means danger, that will overrule my trance).

I also use different body-awareness techniques, though these are usually near the beginning. Creating a feeling of light and heavy simultaneously in a body part or addressing one part after another and guiding its relaxation.

Generally, the staircase and the pulsing are the techniques that bring me to the deepest levels. Those, with the addition of the noise triggers.

That's interesting about the bully idea. I've not used this technique to modify my relationship with big persons of this earth, just the tiny ones. Also connecting with different aspects of reality. It's pretty amazing and I am in awe every time. I usually experience a communion with what I'm focusing on. For instance, in the mosquito example, I had what I can only describe as a 'download' of what it means to be mosquito.

Can you tell me about a time/space example that you've had? I've never tried that so I'd love to hear how that works for you.

Thank you very much. I'm a little amazed, but pleasantly surprised that my methods pretty much overlap with yours: the staircase (or elevator down, with counting down), the relaxation suggestions, the use of all senses (sometimes in my secrete special place, that is modeled vaguely after a real location I visited in my childhood), the noise (itches and moves) as deepening triggers of hypnotic suggestions, lengthening of my breath (with a little holding in the beginning), I use physical progressive relaxation rarely, as it is a little time consuming.

I noticed that some of the best sessions I had were the result of speedier induction, when I assume that the induction just is successful and that I've already attained the state I desired, then just go to what I pre-planned to accomplish.

I started to be interested in, and experiment with self-hypnosis in the form of regression: past life and life between lives. So, occasionally, especially as part of the rapid induction, I just go through a quick regression sequence (going to childhood, womb, birth, and / or other few times in my life).

Most of my beliefs are the result of q&a sessions with a higher guide. I don't subscribe to any or the religious beliefs, although I was raised "mildly" Christian.

Regarding time & space: I see them, as well as consciousness, as dimensions, and one can focus attention instantaneously anywhere on their positive or negative domains. Once deep enough, I give suggestions to focus to a desired point, I assume I'm "there" and start to use my perception.

For example, I tried to foresee some sports results. To do that, I focused to a moment in time after the sports event, and tried to perceive my thoughts about that (already past) event. I had pretty good results with that, especially when I had a neutral interest in the outcome of the sports event :)

I've also had some success in perceiving the feelings of other people, in the same way, by suggesting my self a point of focus.

To get more accurate perceptions, I force myself to be as neutral as possible, with no expectations, and putting away all the beliefs when I hypnotize myself. I also try my best to not interpret what I perceive, and to remember the information strictly as I received it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.