View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 12:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Do you mind elaborating on " I put myself into a very, very deep trance "? Thanks.

Yes, no worries. I performed several deepening techniques on myself and gauged my level of trance state each time. I think this is easier when you've been hypnotized by another person several times. You become used to what it feels like.

So when I say deep, deep or very, very, I just mean that I had surpassed the level that I am in when I meditate and talked myself through several more deepening scripts and brought myself to what I consider an extremely deep level. The level you are in hypnosis where your conscious mind is out of the way.

Seems odd, I know, to have your conscious mind out of the way but yet having it gauge how I'm doing :) But if you've ever been hypnotized, you may have an understanding of the portion of your brain that I call "the witness". You can be very deep in hypnosis and yet the witness is always taking stock of what is happening. I just cultivated that portion of my mind so I can be deep and yet managing the hypnotic state, as well.

This may be more than you were asking for but I did want to give you as much information as possible, from my experience of it.