View Single Post
Old 24-08-2018, 09:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperator
I have readings and they are positive and I get glimpses of what could be true and try my hardest but it doesn't happen and then I still get blamed for not making the positive prediction come true

What I don't get is that

1. If the psychics can see the potential energy, why can't they see the energy that goes wrong too

2. Why I keep getting positive predictions when a negative one would better prepare me for reality

What I feel is going on is that I can connect to a higher energy but I can't hold on to it for long enough and it makes everything extra cruel I can't trust anyone who gives me predictions and it ruins the previous relationship and I don't want it to happen

I don't get why they do it

I don't like it

It really infuriates me

I want someone to understand or leave me alone

You are just looking in the wrong places ..... outside , when the answers you seek are INSIDE ~

Predictions??? So you want Precognition, the REAL Precognition, it does NOT give only POSITIVE readings ..... quite oft a true reading sounds negative but is a Benefit to Hear and Learn from! In that you are 100% CORRECT!

Precognition of an ACCURATE Nature without ** is available to you directly. But you fear looking that deep within .....

Are bold enough to try Salvia Divinorum?? It is a CATALYST for this! But use CAUTION and have a sitter ..... a well trained Shaman-like one who knows all the pitfalls and can help INTERPRET the experience.

A slower but surer way can start with Dreamwork . Dreams: Your Magic Mirror by Elsie Sechrist is a great place to start~
A study of the Edgar Cayce readings would do you well! The Edgar Cayce Companion by B. Ernest Frejer ~

Spend time DAILY in NATURE ..... 3 hours walking a day. This will aid in Re-alignment of your inner energies and barefoot when possible .

Waste no more $$$ on such readings ..... invest in yourself instead.
No effort NO GAIN ~ All effort is rewarded and expands your Awareness.