View Single Post
Old 24-05-2018, 03:06 PM
Administrator
Hello

Many times its what is refered to as an Empath or having Empathy that brings this strong energy on. We have to learn to control it or it does take control over us. I know this place I walk in this place. As a teen it was very hard to make and keep friends. As I got older and more social I noted that some would look at me and almost run from me, where others were drawn to me as somehow they felt they could talk to me about anything. I have total strangers come to me and unload their issues and feel better. Others give me that cold stare and I feel they are wondering most times "why" they are doing that.

Grounding is key here learning how to root the inner part of yourself and using things like protection walls, and even crystals can help balance it out. Most important is the control of things like ADHD so that your presence is calm around others. At times this does mean seeing a DR for advise if its severe. Working first on things you can do for yourself is place to start.

Lynn