View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Foodmuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPointField
Foodmuse, I don't mean to be rude, but...huh?

We were talking about physical levitation and movement. I respect what I think you're trying to say, but we live in the physical world for a reason and need to move about in it too. It would be cool to have a new form of energy and locomotion.

This is part of my original "huh?". What ability? I'm not even sure what you mean by this.

Another "huh?". What does anti-gravity have to do with healing or expecting someone to fix us?

I agree, but not physically.

I really do appreciate the sentiment and I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm just not sure how your comments related to this discussion....?

Thanks for even trying to hear what I was saying. Perhaps the Huh? will be a light beaming from your consciousness.
I am sure you've heard the saying; "As above so below". It is here I make my point.
We are spiritual beings before we become "physical beings" In this light I request that you read my post above again. I assume we are no longer in the sandbox.
In other words: When you have formulated the "QUESTION" in the correct formation the answer is there before you have had time to finnish the formation of the "question":
Think about this instead of chasing your tail for the answer.
The answer is within, and will only be respected when it comes from this "space/place"
Beams of Love will take you where you what to go......