View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
These kinds of feelings may not be exclusive to Lightworkers, but I for one feel that Lightworkers do tend to think about them more consciously and deeply in general. I certainly don't know anyone personally who deals with these issues as intensely. They do deal with them, though perhaps on a more unconscious level. I think that a major purpose of Lightworkers is to work through these feelings so they may help others in their journey. That's not to say Lightworkers are better than your average human, I just think their mission on Earth is perhaps different.

????
I wasn't meaning anyone set themselves above or being better than humans.
I was referring to the fact that many lightworkers seem amazed at first when they discover feelings like Anger, Hatred, Disillusion, etc.

Here's a taste of the just a few thread title's in this subforum.
Although I noticed many of these questions prop up in more lighter worded titles as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Can a starseed or lightworker hate the world?

how to get my dreams and spirituality back

How not to fall into negativity?

The "Why i am longer a lightworker" article

Told I will have an extraordinary life & purpose - but what?

Evil still inside

Healers that need to be healed ...

I do know a lot of people who dabble with the same issues and for all purposes do not consider themselves lightworkers.
These questions come up for everybody, These are not the realm of lightworkers alone. And " ordinary" folk do think about them, feel them deeply and make life decisions based on what the percieve and conclude. Just like lightworkers do.

I agree that Lightworkers bring something special to the table. That is to say special in their area of (conscious or unconscious) expertise.
But so does every human being on this planet.
From within their area of expertise they give a mirror to the world, They construct some kind of ego with which they interact with the world. Same way the lightworker constructs one.

I know some very dark people who are the opposite of lightworkers who think and feel as deeply as any emphatic light being would. I dare even say they understand the mechanics of life possibly even better than most lightworkers. They just make very different decision based on what they conclude..

Ah well.
I'll get off my soap box now.

With Love
Eelco

Last edited by Eelco : 17-02-2018 at 11:06 AM.