View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 07:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi guys. My experience with Twin Flame is unique, as while meditating my Spitit Guide on directions of Shiva to my question of “ can I meet with my TF”. And in next session I met with my TF , beautiful bit dark lady wearing royal clothes , who greeted me in using a different mantra of Shiva. I was confused but knew immediately that she is my TF and then in typical laughter explained that she is waiting for me since past 500 years where I was a Noble or Knight under Rajput dynasties and she was my queen. Then she took hold of my hand and I found myself in different time period , wearing typical medieval dress and she explained that this the private universe of our castle which she has created in one of higher domain ie 6 th Realm 4 th Division . It was very vivid experience and not figment of imagination.
Then later I asked her how she died , she replied that after I was defeated in a battle and she got wrong info that I am dead , then she and other ladies committed suicide. And then I asked her name of our fiefdom and she gave name of Old city which I have never heard of as it’s ard 900 kms away from where I live now. But on checking on Google, located this city and war it faced in 15-16 th Century. She has regularly visited me Many times .

I do have a lovely caring wife but she is my soul mate .

Doesn’t it look unbelievable fairy tale? Eh!
But it’s as true as Sun .