View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:57 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Spiritually controlled? Maybe. I was aiming for manipulation more than anything but people like her sister target people emotionally, psychologically, and mentally.. I've dealt with people like her and believe me, they have an almost unearthly amount of power over people. They tend to target people's light (the way you described your girlfriend sounds like the very person they target.) They are dark energies. Dark energies exist on the earth plane and the spiritual plane as well. I identify them easily even when I don't know them well just by feeling generally uneasy around them or like I'm walking on eggshells. I have a co-worker who I don't know very well but as a medium, there are a few of the spirits around me that have even made it clear they don't like her. Spirits tend to linger around me quite a while so they too become familiar with people in my day-to-day life.

My advice to you is that you are going to have to show your girlfriend tough love. Your biggest priority is not her. It is your children and that is not the kind of environment you want them to grow up in. So you need to talk to your girlfriend one-on-one (without the dark shadow) and let her know that if the sister doesn't leave, you will take the kids and go somewhere else and you will go for full custody. Make it clear that you love her, but you are not going to sit around watching her blow off her responsibilities and if she wants to take the privilege of parenthood (note, I said privilege.........not right) for granted, then you'll be all too happy to speed up the process. If she tries to fight you there, let her know you will start talking to lawyers about getting full custody. Maybe try recording this stuff subtly if possible so you can get proof.

I'm sorry you are put in that position where you have to be firm like that, but I've sort of been in her shoes before. Thankfully I don't have kids yet, but I had to come to a place where I loved myself enough to say, "I don't have to put up with this." My mother and sister are two people in my family that I cut out of my life because both are extremely manipulative too. They managed to turn my mother's side of the family against me and that family never once bothered asking for my side of things. My grandmother in the spiritual realm is the one relative who is still a constant fixture in my life. So trust me...........I've been in her shoes. Not a good place to be. But when she learns to distance herself from someone like that, she'll be glad she did.