View Single Post
Old 15-05-2012, 08:47 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Are you meaning to suggest that I have never actually practiced divination for myself and/or for others? I have done both. I do have some personal opinions on "where" the information comes from, I just ultimately think it is irrelevant compared to how useful the information is to me or the querent. I can't prove where the information is coming from. The usefulness? That's tangible/provable.

I asked my question based on what you wrote earlier. I had asked for experiences from practitioners and receivers but you didn't say if you were either of them....

OK I accept that you don't feel that the source of information etc is relevant but I hope you'll allow me to judge that for myself, as presumably you would for your querent? Your personal opinions would help me to reach a better-balanced judgment - I'm not looking for proof.

You say the benefit's tangible and provable and that I'm not doubting. I just wanted to know what the benefit(s) might be....