View Single Post
Old 29-04-2020, 10:41 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivdas
First of all, this meditation carries bad vibes. I can feel it without even watching the video.

Second, look at this testimony copied from the home page (not from the fake testimonies but from the real ones, down the page, very difficult to see):
Many picked up something was "off" on the recorded meditation. Using "negative" vibrational words like war, vaccines and so on... It's good to expose it and talk about if to create the awareness for it, but not bring it into the meditation space when we are creating higher levels together. You focus on the positive words then. Freedom, health.... Somehow I think you already know that.

You have been exposed!!
Third, any meditation that is not silent can easily turn to hypnosis. Would you let just anyone hypnotize you?

I have heard so many friends, even spiritually advanced ones, tell me how beautiful a meditation was, that they met angels, bla bla bla. I'm not saying angels don't exist: I heard them sing then I met archangel Michael during a NDE. What I'm saying is: under hypnosis, you can believe you're a cat or a horse and you can as well believe you have met an angel when, really, nothing happened except in your mind.

Now, if you are only tricked into believing you have met an angel, that's probably not harmful, and it can even be inspiring. But lots of mass meditations allow dark entities to enter your subtle bodies.

Only do non silent meditations with fully trusted masters and spiritual teachers.

These are very good observation.

If we believe in subtle bodies, then how it comes that we try to influence the template level of our reality by the same aggressive approach used in physical life?

It's great that we have access to information and can see unwanted situations (plans on a global scale) and can use it to get clear about what we really want and where to direct our civilization. I hope that more people will use this opportunity to bring a positive change to the world.