View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 09:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Thank you.

The revoking and using crystals is a short term solution while you work on your chakras. I didn't realize that ill intended beings use ungrounded energy as a loophole. I do know that ungrounded energy can lead to blockages and unbalanced energy making you feel dizzy, nauseated, headaches, spacey and whatever else one might feel.

Also learning how to center your energy prevents it from being scattered. I knew a person whose energy was scattered and it showed up in her thought process and her actions so she was jumping from one thing to another, just not settled and focused. You use the solar plexus to help center your energy.

So imo, keeping your energy system healthy and vibrant is very important for physical health and spiritual well-being. Also, it helps keep you safe during meditation and magical workings if, or when, you do such things.

Even so, it's still important to learn how to protect, banish, center and ground. Everything we do at a spiritual level depends on how well we know those basics.
You are welcome.

And beings who hold ill intentions, do use ungrounded energy as a loophole, since when one is ungrounded it isn't stable, so it makes it easier to use their lower energy frequency since the other may not recognize it right away. So they're able to get some sort of influence over them, and that's why making sure one's energy is grounded, and at a higher vibration, cause it'll make it harder for them to have influence over one. And easier to banish the entities and make it clear that their intentions and presence are unwanted and not welcome.

Also, as you mentioned, it's good to make sure one's grounded and energy is at a higher vibration especially if they're doing any kind of energy work. Which I would consider getting rid of them is apart of that as well. Indeed.