View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 05:32 PM
Master
It seems to me that those who are attacking you are from the False Light. They also might be forcing you to accept agreements even though you may not be aware of accepting any agreement.

Just in case such a thing happened, it's easy to get rid of unwanted agreements. What you do is state out loud that you're revoking such agreements.

Here are some examples to give you an idea. The key word is revoke. Also a good idea to have help from a Deity (preferably the one you worship) to take away those who gave you such agreements. When you're ready with your Deity then you can begin.
"I revoke all agreements that cause me ill health."
"I revoke all agreements that cause me poverty."
"I revoke all agreements that cause me to miss meeting beautiful women."
Revoke such agreements every day.

Keep the statement simple and to the point.

It also would help to set protective wards on your property line as Peachboi suggested. You can wear protective crystals like onyx, tourmaline or other black crystals. Those can be combined with clear quartz to give the black crystal an energy boost.

Adding to that, learn how to make shields, for protection, around yourself. Learn how to banish unwanted beings.

On top of all of that, work on your energetic system to help you recover from what they did.

Hope that gave you some ideas to deflect them. Whatever you choose to do, a Deity can help you with all of what I mentioned. I suppose that part depends on the relationship you have with a Deity.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)