View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 03:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
How can there be any kind of unity in Christianity with such a stunning separation of the massive flock of people? All the different doctrines and teachings, all the disagreement that will naturally cause , and the incredible differences in how the bible is interpreted.

Each different church thinking they are the so called "true church" who, in their pride, picks out only certain people to be members, and to hell with the rest of us. Its pastors and leaders are so into themselves that they look like large pumpkin heads walking on stage. One big mouth speaking to a people who are trained to be one big ear just listening to it's leader. No real structure that is designed for personal growth.

A church grown so big that it has lost so much at the expense of its people. More dedicated to it's leaders than they are to God.

What is behind this surreal situation and why do so many Christians seem absolutely blind to it?

Hi mickiel,
I think of this allot. 1 Corinthians 14:33 "“For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.” comes to mind so, I do not think God wanted His Word to be confusing. I do think His pearls of deep wisdom are hidden in His living Word. Would it be beneath Satan to put these thousands of splintered beliefs into the minds of men? I mean, he has been around longer than us and he is very well versed in his evil. It is impossible to believe that the true Church will ever be as one until the wheat is separated from the tares