View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 10:03 AM
Lorelyen

Doesn't sound particularly strange in the general melee of relationships. She sounds like an out-and-out romantic - no mental disorder about that - she is who she is. Most romantics know that it can't last, addicted to the thrill of it all but knowing it will eventually die down. Sometimes it can happen in a week, sometimes a year but die down it will. (Although thankfully I seemed to have moved beyond this phase I can speak from experience. Leos are known for a propensity to leap before they look.) There's rarely an attempt to prey on someone; maybe the act of seduction is important to them - that was never my thing; but people fall for it and sometimes find themselves out of depth.

As Eternal Flame says up there, it's all too easy to jump on this twin flame bandwagon, imagining that because the sex is great, the poetic side of "love" seems to flourish, that this is Miss or Mr Right. Well, indeed it might be if the pair has an underlying affinity but when the romance runs dry otherwise then it can fall flat.

Still, lesson learned. Nothing wrong in falling for romance but bear in mind its limitations.