View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 08:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the responses everyone. I also do want to mention, I was not looking for nor was I aware what a twin flame was before I started seeing her. 2 months prior to seeing her I simply prayed daily for love in my life... but what it was wasn't love.. I realized I was dealing with a girl who was hurt and broken from her past experiences and due to my own insecurities and problems, I couldn't enjoy an amazing thing we had as friends who became very close, very quickly. The romance and lustful aspects of what we had made it way too tumultuous and ultimately it burned out and left me cold.

Personally, while I'm the spiritual one, it seemed like she saw all this coming.. She knew what we had was simply a good fwb relationship but she knew I was more of a feelings person than her. She pushed me away simply because she knew I would get hurt..

Its just crazy to me to think theres girls out there that can have a romance and close friendship with someone wihtout developing feelings.. But apparently there is! and boy are they cold when t hey finally let you go or move on