View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 02:16 AM
Guide

I don't know, but energetically, you and your father share a connection, so you may get a personal sign. Don't miss it, by looking for something specific, keep yourself open.

I remember when our gramdfather died, I was very stressed, and I had the most amazing dream the night before his funeral. It's hard to describe, but this lady named Magdelyn, who looked like a gushing swirl of wind and flowers (I know, weird, but it seemed to be her essence) came to take me parasailing. I spent that whole night parasailing over the ocean with her....and it felt so real, that after a week of nonstop stress, I woke up more alive and happy than Inhad been that whole year.

Also, after his funeral and dinner, we all were outside that night talking about him, and a shooting star went straight across the sky. Everybody saw it. Then on our way home, I was crying again, and the song, Don't worry, be happy" came on the radio....where I lived at the time, that song never played. It played three more times that week, and we now know it as grandpas song.

I wish you and your family well, and prayers up for you all, including your father.
God bless*