View Single Post
Old 20-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Master

@Thank you guys!

@archangelsecrets I see them with my own eyes but I am just like you, there's nothing more special about me, we are all special.

@Shivani Devi That's great, nice to know that I am not the only one, sometimes I think that I may be going mad :)) Sometimes I see them even more than a second, you now, not just a glimpse, they appear moving and leaving a trace behind them, once I was a huge orb, like a golf ball, it was really amazed, I also cryed and I started to shiver when it happened back then. Same story, it all started with my spiritual awakening, I never have seen one before. That's quite a strange phenomenon, I don't know what to say, I never heard of this before, are you sure you don't have an eye problem? This is how these problems manifests, often leading to having a powerful headache.

@lomax They my be, but the first tought I had in my mind when it hapened, was about my grandma, who died years ago, with a day before I was close to cry because I miss her so much and yesterday this orb appeared after a very very long time of not seeing an orb.