View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 12:59 AM
Master
My initial thought to your question hallow was:
I do think that ‘we’ choose which family we are born into, but from a very different perspective or reference point than our ‘separate self’ or ego would choose.

If one has an ‘Awakening, NDE, Born Again Experience’ - what have you, it is often said that your whole life flashes before your eyes, and this is kind of true.
Meaning that when you see yourself/your life lived from the ‘Cosmic Consciousness, Unity Consciousness, Oneness or Totality’ perspective or reference point – our lives lived in ignorance, compulsive ego-centeredness and selfishness as ‘separate self-identities’ will not altogether be a pretty sight - hence there will be a lot of remorse.

But perhaps there are souls, or we all have been these souls - who even after death do not experience or do not awake to Unity Consciousness or Clear Light:
Quote:
Soon after physical death, when the senses shut down, you enter into the realms of light and archetypal beings. You have the potential to realize the clear light, our deepest and truest identity, if you recognize it as the true nature of your mind and are not freaked out.

I am so grateful my primary care-giver was my Grandmother (grandmother, mother, sister, best friend all rolled into one) from infancy till I was about 5.
She, (her auric presence) used to constantly *shift* my/our awareness into the still and silent “Oneness” experience, which was both of us – yet neither of us - it was “One Spirit Communion” and as such Unconditional Love and Acceptance beyond our ego boundaries.
So I identified with my Gran 100% or perhaps one could say 200%.

But why other relatives living in that big household could not join in “One Spirit” with us, why were we like ‘semi-invisible’ or ‘invisible’ to them? I could not understand this.
I kind of identified my Gran’s Spirituality as “Indigenous Spirituality” as I had my first vision at the age of 3-4 of our - my Gran’s line - Siberian ancestors.

And why did that life situation have to change then to a situation, where my primary care-givers now were the Narcissist and her Enabler husband? Though I hardly ever stayed in the house, because of the ‘bad vibe’ – instead I spend most of my time in the forest where I could continue attuning to the “Oneness dream” and exploring ‘energy fields’ in the landscape.

Fast forward and later in life meeting many, many, many people like this Elder here – Just one look into his eyes and the very same (just like my Gran’s) *shift* into “One Spirit” was instant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GdB1g5tG38
I am So Immensely Grateful for them All.

Of course you meet a lot of trauma damaged people as well, but how these individuals - these Elders survived with their Spirituality (and Unconditional Love for Everyone like my Gran) intact is a miracle!
Is this the lesson I came here to learn???????

And not to ‘save’ the Narcissists, who seemed to target me for their Narcissist Supply.
Empaths and Narcissists:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngCMDSdSN3c
I almost do the 8 check points, except one - no. 7: “Empaths tend to be idealists”.
But “One Spirit” is no mental idealism, it is an awareness shift.
So if only a Narcissist could shift beyond the ego-barrier, they could experience All the Love of the Universe they so desperately seek – but they cannot – it is an insurmountable fear barrier for them.

The last conversation I had with ‘my Narcissist’, was because she was losing her memory, so I very delicately tried to help her saying that as we age, it is normal to develop some vitamin deficiencies like B12, which can cause memory loss, so perhaps she could take a blood test.
To which hint that ‘there could be something wrong’ she came back with her usual rage asking me: “How dare you – do you even have a GOD, like I do. Where is your GOD!!!!?” And the Enabler just goes along with it – not seeking the help she needed, even when I tried to reason with him and organized an appointment.
The Narcissist-Enabler co-dependency bubble is impenetrable.