View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 02:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, I had 'terrible' parents....tho, they provided for my needs very well, materially...
There was no lesson about $$ for me to learn...it was all about relationships...not hating, not pouting, not being mean, not acting out,
not being effected, becoming independent and strong, never looking to anyone for anything,
developing thick skin, being kind, not being a doormat or co-dependent...
they were PERFECT....hand picked just for ME!

The clinical narcissist and the alcoholic
that didn't like me from birth...in the birthing ROOM! (until the day he died).
(a cute blue eyed-blonde...my sister couldn't figure it out , I was so darling, she says.)

Utter, immaculate, precise perfection as everything IS...it has to be 'seen' in that stunning moment of clarity that comes from the Divine.
No one can tell you it's perfect. Intellectually getting it is nice...but isn't the same.
my parents weren't perfect but I can't complain. Without the lessons they taught me both good and bad that all helped me to be what I am now. What I noticed the more you have in common with your parents and family members the more you dislike them. The hardest person to live with is most often yourself. My mom and I have a lot of similar ways, but there the hardest to admit to for me.