View Single Post
Old 13-03-2013, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
No, I don't believe that 'all' spiritual experiences are created either consciensely or even subconsciensely. I have had experiences that were so unexpected that I could never have created them myself....I am a spiritulist, so most of my experiences has to do with spirit...I once had an experience of universal love that was so deep, so profound that all I could do was to cry.... I didn,t ask for it and I didn't expect it but afterwards I felt that I was given another glimpse of the afterlife.....nothing is fabricated----even visualization can lead to a real experience.....Life is not empty unless you believe it to be.. If one focuses on what is or oneness, which could be eons away --in our time--one is missing out on so many true spiritual experiences....

Can't tell you how many such expereinces i have had as well. I even documented them.
What does it mean..................maybe I created them, maybe we are all connected and therefore such expereinces which seem beyond us are possible, maybe the imagination is very powerful, maybe....................it's a mystery.

When I say life is empty, I mean that it is observable without purpose other than to 'life'.
My life is not empty as i give it purpose.