View Single Post
Old 15-10-2018, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
I admit that I am unable to resolve your doubt properly but I know a person on another forum who might be able to help you.His understanding of this exact subject is unparalleled ,he teaches others the means to attain enlightenment and he is a genius in this very specific narrow field of Non-Duality etc.

If you don't want to join that forum then I'll ask him that question for you.

I'll PM you the details shortly,if that is okay
I have realised ages ago that there is no Non-Dualist which can help me because I am a Bhakta...a full-on, Dualistic, God-loving Bhakta and all the Non Dualist is gonna say "well, if you want to attain Enlightenment, gotta give THAT up"...yeah, nice try!...I cannot "give that up" because I can't control it...it's like telling the sun not to shine.

...and if somebody can tell me how to be a Bhakti Yogi and an Advaita Vedantin simultaneously, I'll be ALL eyes...but even all over the internet this is never mentioned anywhere...and why? because it is impossible to be/do both at once...it is a choice...you are either a Dualist because you worship God, or you are a Non-Dualist because you don't...and never the twain shall meet...and this is why I think there is a separation...and this is my philosophical dilemma.