Thread: Leos!!
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
I think Leos won't need to look for limelight, since they naturally attract people to them

Haha so true, and they love it I am absolutely in love with Leos but yeah they can get harsh sometime, to a sensitive and self depricating Taurus it can get heart breaking. Otherwise they are more generous.
My grandmom is Leo, she is past 70 now, but talk about popular lol. I think young people are drawn to her more than they are drawn to me, and I am in my 20s now. Everyone wants to talk to her. She lives all by herself in her home, she wants to be independent and she is, she manages everything by herself even when health is failing her, she tells no one. Too much pride to say that things aren't right. But if anyone approaches her, they get sympathy, generosity, compassion. She is very approachable and very independent.
A best friend, she will act like the most selfish and cold person one instant, and the next like shower of love and positive things. One time we had a fight, and she put on a severely cold attitude, and much later she would tell me how hurt and suicidal she got after the fight. I never knew, I thought she was supremely cold. But inside she is not, just Leo pride there. Like Linda good man says " Leo woman is luxury item, she is not up for bargain "
Anyways I just love Leos !