View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
There is no excuse for it, mental disorder or no mental disorder. I do not believe they should be given special privailages in jail, they should be with the regular inmates who would soon sort them out.

On a spiritual level I believe they are stealing the innocent life force of children.

I feel that women are also fueling the problem by obsessing with making their private area more child like, Hollywood waxing and designer vaginas http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...dure-live.html. I was watching the program, was in someone else's house not normally my kind of show, they actually said at one point that a child like private area was how things should look down below, which is rubbish! Normalising pedophilia should not be accepted and encouraged on any level.

There is a buddhist practice wherein a person extends their circle of compassion to include the entire world. The entire world has murderers in it, rapists, child molestors, thieves, liars, manipulators. Do you think it's wrong for us to give compassion to all?

By not giving child molesters a safe space in prison you are basically saying it's OK for them to be murdered, beaten, and raped by other prisoners. thats what "sorting it out" means. What part of you thinks it's OK to do unto others what has been done unto them? it's the judgmental part, not the compassionate part. If we don't consciously sever the cycle then it just continues. A pedophile does what was done to them but to others. If we let prisoners do what was done to them to others we are simply letting things get worse and the cycle continue. Separation gives people a chance to break free. Condemning them keeps the cycle going. I mean there is still the chance that a few people are better off for being "sorted out" but we are trying to do the most good possible, right? and that comes from giving the most people the best chances to break free. Not by doing what we think is best and feel is right. We do right by others by giving them what they need, not what we want.

The things adult women do has very little to do with the realm of pedophilia. A pedophile is born when an innocent child is molested or raped by an older pedophile, usually. Sometimes it might be through a series of sexually obscene acts that the child witnesses and thinks are OK (deviant behavior that comes from observing adults around them). When it comes to the older pedophile they might be as young as 8, 9, 10 or as old as 70, 80, but they can still create another pedophile simply by doing what was done to them to others. Sometimes a child can break free from the pedophile identity if they have a nurturing and supportive environment to grow up in, but if a child is in a bad environment and is the victim of pedophilia the most likely outcome is they will grow to attack children or live with the desire to attack children.

Which by the way, would be considered to be a pedophile by some. Even if they never attacked another. If they have the thoughts and desires then they are one (by some standards).