View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 08:44 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
•❤•✿•❤•▬[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅d̲̲̅̅v̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̅ ̲̲̅]▬•❤•✿•❤•

If you are choosing to play the role of a mere observer my friend, you could have simply remained in the spirit world and saved yourself much pain and suffering. What the world needs are souls of wisdom and compassion who can deliver positive and inspirational action. This may be on a simple one to one interaction, or on the world stage.

Good people who choose to do nothing entrust their future to those who would destroy it.

I would happily spend a moment in mortal arduous adversity than an infinity in regret. For it is, the precious moments are for precious creation, that the rest of infinity may be spent beholding the beauty of that creation.

Thank you for your reciprocated elaboration.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Thank you for your words, Sparrow, although the notepaper-style heading of your reply was a little.... odd. I appreciate your comments.

You said "If you are choosing to play the role of a mere observer my friend, you could have simply remained in the spirit world and saved yourself much pain and suffering." That's correct, naturally, and if I were choosing to play that role I'd agree with all you wrote. But actually my words were "...more an observer than a participant..."

I am a participant with the attendant pain it brings and at the same time an observer for a reason I don't consciously register. Perhaps I won't ever read that story 'this side of things'.

I can only hope my one-to-one interactions bring to others what I hope they bring for them - time will tell.