Thread: Leos!!
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
Hi FairyCrystal,

Yes, I think that is very well the case. I have trouble with Ego, and I attract others to me that have the same.

I also work in the restaurant industry.

This year, I have been trying to be more open to all walks of life, and accepting of others. I really do like learning about people's quirks and energies. I have come to know two other Leo's, a third briefly that was interested. ;) The other two being ladies, just very gossipy, and the men that had their Sun signs in Leo were hurt very easily and unfortunately do enjoy the lime light - in my circumstances.

I am sure not all, as you have stated with your husband. I hope to get there one day, too. :)
I missed your reply. I think Leos won't need to look for limelight, since they naturally attract people to them. That's why I said "why should he (go looking for it)?"
When empowered you don't need the attention to flatter and ease the ego, but you can still enjoy it for what it is. From that place you just shine naturally.

I had a Leo girlfriend in the past who was all about status. It meant the world to her. She worked her bum off to obtain it, and of course succeeded, she is Leo after all.
She was equally demanding of men and would not date anyone unless they had status, a good job and salary. Basically they had to wear a suit. Love seemed second place, status was nr. 1 priority.
She got herself such a man, she's still with him. But... she's not really happy with him. Yes, she's got all the status in the world, but when it comes to love...
Basically she stabbed herself in the back, but as long as she doesn't do work on self, nothing will change. Now she's so used to luxury and status, no way will she do that this life.
I am the opposite. Yes, I'd want more money so I can do the things I really want to do in life. But to me it's not about status. I don't care about status all that much. My nr. 1 priority is happiness through love.
Needless to say our friendship fell apart after a few years. Her harsh, sometimes even rude, behaviour to obtain status began to irritate me. Because of her Leo strength and my flexible nature, I did get sucked in for a bit, and almost started on a similar path to status. But I realized in time it was not what I needed in life. If status comes with what I love, fine. Other than that, I don't care so much.
I think maybe this story about my girlfriend is typical of a not so empowered Leo?

I don't experience any of this with my man. Maybe he was more like that in the past, I don't know, we weren't together then. But he is nothing like that now. He's caring, supporting, loving, gentle, understanding. Underneath all that is sheer masculine power and strength, without the need to assert himself forcefully. The most nourishing relationship I've ever had.
I love my Leo man