Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Experiencer
Hi!

I originally thought of this as a much longer post, but I think I will keep it short this time with minimal explaining and stuff. I am still decided to keep this thread/topic going, despite not having much comment and visitors. There is hope that I will be able to accumulate enough material of my own here, so that in future I will be able to discern with ease what is what. There is also hope of one day making a good photo of the craft, and this will certainly help in that regard.

So, I have a new picture for you, shot again in front of my house. it is a composite of 5 shots put into one, so I can show you the movement of the objects. Unfortunately doing it this way changed some of the colour of the picture, which I only realised later, when I already deleted the originals. The method was the same, and it involved making burst photos of fast shutter speed f4 1/800 iso 200. Unfortunately I need to buy a faster sd card, because this one can only save about 5 photos per second at first, and holding down the button any longer slows down the speed of capturing to about one photo per second which is too slow and breaks time consistency of photos taken. I have to be really lucky to capture things on the first five shots, because by the time I can shoot again the objects are already far past.

On this photo two objects can be seen moving across the sky, which is a composite of 5 photos, all taken in the time of one second. It is a cropped image and unfortunately I forgot to also make an uncropped one, to show how much they moved in one second, so you will have to believe me, that the moving distance was a bit more than then the half of the sky shown on the whole photo. I have no way of telling how much this is in terms of km/miles, but I guess it could be worked out?

I added a closeup on the same picture so that objects can be seen closer. To get an idea how fast they moved in one second look at the small objects. I will not make any further comments on how they look, except that I had more pictures of this objects but I did not add them because it would get a bit confusing. The lower one returned back the same way it came, and the one above him went straight up and lost the form and almost vanished.

The second picture I will share is the picture of two birds flying across the sky I took the same day, just as an comparison, how birds appear to fly and move on the sky.

Here is the uncropped composite photo of two birds flying high above in the sky. They are quite high above and a bit hard to see. Looks liek a flock of birds because of a composite.

And a cropped picture. I marked the two birds with 1 and 2 to separate the flying pattern.

I added this picture to show there can be no mistake between the birds in other objects, even with birds flying in high altitudes. If the picture is in focus, the shape of a bird can be distinguished easily, especially if you take multiple shots of the sky. In certain positions it does look like a small mass or a round oval object, when they push the wings close to their body so if one only manages to capture one shot like that, a bird can be mistaken for something that is not. this however cannot happen with taking many shots in small interval.

It can be seen from the both pictures how fast the birds moved, and how fast the other two objects moved. Birds also had some sort of a jagged movement across they sky, where the two objects seem to travel in a slightly curved but smooth line.

And just to add on the end: I took 500 photos that day, and only found something worth showing on 5 of them, so roughly about 1% Just to put thins in perspective.

I also ordered a pointer laser over ebay, so I am looking forward to maybe making some photos or videos with the night sky as well. I am also trying regularly now another approach of calling or summoning ufos/beings, and only shooting the objects that appear on the sky, because it would really make things easier, by not spending hours of looking through hundreds of photos.

Still looking for people that would like to contribute with their own material and form a group. Good luck everyone and stay safe and positive!