Thread: How to feel it?
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 04:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I just had an epiphany. I have like an empty space inside me... theres just a lot thats happened in this life so far and its taken its toll on me. I want to heal from the past. Well, the epiphany is that I need to stop seeking for other people to fill this void in me because they cant and seek god instead for that purpose. Thats what ive been looking for all along.
thats who ive been longing for.

Im unsure of how to do this. I dont feel the holy spirit or jesus or god like I used to. I used to be able to feel the presence and how powerful and purely loving it is. Its like im doing something wrong or being tested. Any advice? Thanks
You are right in believing that only God can help you. The way to find God is to read the Bible and find out what he has said to us. You can't rely on your feeling to tell how close you are to God. Feelings can be influenced by many things, including Satan. If you begin seriously studying the Bible he will place many obstacles in your path, including making you feel that you are wasting your time. You need to decide to simply believe that what God tells you in the Bible is true regardless of what you feel about it.