View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Pathfinder

Is This Astral Projection?

HI! I'm going to read articles here on astral projection, cuz i havent read much about it. What happens to me; and happened to me last nite..comes to me in a dream. I will see on News that Police are asking for any tips on helping to solve an ongoing, unsolved Case. So ill fall asleep with case info on my mind. So i dream that I'm inside the home of the person Police are looking for. its almost as if im in the persons body with them. Its half-them, and half-me. i can feel their thoughts, moods. i can read their mind. the TV Show, Psychic Detectives; where psychics try to help solve crimes. Its like that. This has happened to me before; i dreamnt about a man. next day i bought newspaper, his face was on front page. He was caught by Police. He was man i saw in my dream; and he was even wearing identical clothes and hat that i saw in my dream. So, is this astral projection, what happens to me? Does this happen to anyone else here? Can i read more info. and learn how to develop astral projection? Any Replies Much Appreciated! THANKS!