View Single Post
Old 23-03-2013, 01:10 AM
Fire7

What do you think about Love Spells? (My experience)

I have never really been one to believe in "magic" as in quick fixes, although I was brought up in a VERY religious and spiritual environment... and even received a miracle of my own when I was about 5 years old. But with my religious background, I was also taught to steer clear of ANYTHING that looked like Witchcraft: Wicca, Black magic and "White" Magic, Sorcery, Ouija boards, Tarot cards, Astrology, Mediums, Psychics, etc...!--- as the bible clearly, firmly, and passionately forbade all such practices. The church circle that I'm from would even consider this very website an abomination (which is why I keep my membership here private).

But even more than this, my own conscience never set well with "love spells." Not only did the idea seem like such folklore, but it also seemed rather unethical---even if it were true. Well, fast-forward to falling for people so hard like I never imagined I would and having so many of them being unreceptive to my interests... a few years ago I started toying around with the idea... but never actively pursued such an involvement. Fast-forward even more to my most recent love interest---a person to whom my attraction is greater and more intense than any I have EVER had in my 30 years of living, I was compelled (against all belief) to try one out. I first researched the subject as much as I could stand, until I was positive that I wasn't going to get involved in something that would bring bad karma on me. I finally found a company (which I'm sure I'm not allowed to mention here) that I was comfortable with--enough to decide to attempt a spell on the object of my affection. Needless to say, I went in skeptical--even up to the point where I finished my transaction, but I was desperate... I communicated with the company through email before and after the process. They actually send out an email informing you of the exact day that the spell will be cast (which in my case was a few days after I paid for the services). I bought a love spell, and then I bought an "Aura Cleansing" spell the day before the love spell was to be cast. They were cast on the same day.

I was HOPING something would happen but wasn't really expecting anything in particular to happen. Well, I cannot tell for sure if it was a coincidence; it's impossible to know. But J (the object of my affection) called me on the night of the 15th (last Friday), supposedly by ACCIDENT (you know, the infamous 'pocket dialing'). Well, in the 5 or 6 months I've known him, he has NEVER called me on his own (unless it had to do with him picking me up for work, but nothing personal in nature)---not even by accident. I didn't even think about the spell when I saw his number on the caller ID. I was just bewildered and overwhelmed with excitement at the same time! It took me saying "Hello" a few times before he answered back, then he asked "Did I call you or did you call me?" ...He then asked what I was doing the next day (something he'd only ever asked me once before; I'm always the one asking him out---something he never fulfills). He had also asked me this before he had dropped me off earlier in the day (but I had given him an apathetic answer as I was upset he had flirted with a girl before we left the job---I actually didn't talk through the whole ride...).
I also noticed when I woke up the next morning a cooling, 'light' sensation. But I kind of counted this off as a placebo effect since the spell caster talked about a "light feeling" in the spell explanation (sent in the email). So, I figured since I wanted to feel it so badly that I probably syked myself into the feeling; after all, it wasn't THAT intense.

However, being concerned about the money I had just spent and considering the fact that the company promises a refund, I thought I'd do some more thorough research into these "spells" to see if I'd possibly been duped... despite the coincidence(s). I read so many articles that night and I came to find that not only was this company's name brought up more than any other, but that it was part of a GIGANTIC market of scams and con-artist sites. I read REAL reviews of this particular company, and literally every reviewer I came across stated that NONE of the spells (and some had bought 10 spells or so, including physical spell kits) worked for them, but that they DID receive REFUNDS. So, it was both good news and bad news. Only about 1 or 2 days after my spell had been supposedly cast, I emailed the company and requested a refund for both spells (one for $43.95 and the other for $40.95). Within minutes I received an email containing the receipt of my refunds; those posted to my account just yesterday.

So, if there is one good thing I can say about this particular company is that they do deliver on their promise of "money-back," and as one reviewer noted, it's rare that a scammer will follow through on their refunds (then again, maybe I wasn't in deep enough as they wanted me to go; maybe if I'd spent like $1,000 or even $500 they wouldn't have refunded me?). They also do communicate promptly through email. Even when I expressed my worries and concerns with them they answered that they had been casting spells even before the Internet, for over 40 years. So, I really didn't know who to believe (The Ripp-Off Report website, I learned, is also full of spammers itself), but didn't want to take any chances. I had read in the policy statement that once a refund is issued then that spell is canceled.
*This actually isn't the first "love binding" I have ordered for this situation, but I didn't take the first 2 as seriously; they were done by psychics who I had consulted with and I was less focused in my involvement (and really didn't believe they would work anyway).*

Well, it's for another thread (which I will post later), but now, J and I aren't even on speaking terms---moreso because of me than him (as he speaks--quite formally, but I don't). I don't blame this on the spell because what happened between us started from a comment he made the other day (the 18th) that got under my skin so much that the following day I finally just came out and told him how I felt about him...