View Single Post
Old 25-05-2014, 03:39 PM
StaroftheSea

I would not need to say anything because 'knows' my Heart and Soul - I wait for Jesus to speak with me and try not to waffle on to Him, given that is what Jesus encourages me [not to do] as we converse before and after praying His Divine Mercy Chaplet ie to listen to Him and to answer Him. If something is conveyed a different way in which something occurred; Jesus knows and corrects me immediately or asks His question (already knowing by the way) again. I knew from the first moment that Jesus could read my heart and thoughts precisely. You know when you can read something in someone's heart, mind and expressions straight away upon meeting them, without judging. Yet their feelings are shown on their sleeves. This is how it is with Jesus. He knows the reasons behind our every thoughts, feelings, actions and words.

Therefore, if I say again "I LOVE You Jesus", God already knows my Heart.

The other day Jesus knew that I wished to ask a question of Him and to say sorry for something I had thought earlier that day. Our Lady Mary guided me that afternoon to pray Jesus' Divine Mercy at a certain time and said "Jesus is waiting for you".

Upon talking with Jesus, He asked me if there was something else that I needed to tell Him. I thought back to earlier that day and said I was sorry about this particular matter. Jesus asked me to do an act of Mercy (something I have not received in those terms previously) for someone else in genuine need.

I have been warned on a few occasions that Jesus is unable to speak to my Heart if I am not doing certain things in relation to my prayer, fasting and repentance regularly because satan causes blocks if I am not focussing on Jesus and His Passion while praying and conversing with Jesus in between.

God is in control over both Heaven and Earth including our Souls once we have crossed over; therefore, another question could be "What will God say to me/us when we meet in person?"

Kindest wishes