Thread: signs
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 12:47 AM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyankarma
I originally put this in a different thread but had no responses. I really wish I could get feedback because I feel like I am crazy.
I've recently been using the LOA to find a partner. I am potentially interested in a male co-worker. I know, I know. You aren't supposed to date people you work with.I have known him a while but he recently transferred to my department.
The other night I asked the universe. I asked if this person was interested me, even a little to have him find a way to talk to me. About anything. The very next day I was at my desk working and all of a sudden he was there. He asked me a question about an assignment anyone could have answered. Although we are friendly this is the first and only time he has come over to my desk to ask me something. We work on different ends of the suite.
I feel like the sign is pretty clear. I am still fighting my doubts. I have been single for a very long time so any relationship seems far away.
Please let me know any thoughts or suggestions.

If you find yourself attracted to him what's the harm and pursuing getting to know him better as a friend? If you find out you two are compatible then you'll be in the position to allow something to grow. Worse case scenario you find that there's things you dislike about him or you're not compatible in a intimate form. And at that point you'll still only be friends.

When I'm drawn to someone I always pursue that internal force. But I allow it to unfold instead of trying to figure out why. I have crossed a lot of paths recently that the old me would have tried to label and direct the outcome. But by just allowing what was meant to be to unfold I've come to see most have been to help them or myself. Most of the time both. It has created some very amazing and beneficial relationships. That the old me would have never been present to experience.

Also do you feel you're ready for a relationship currently? What you said about a relationship being far off seemed to come off as doubt.