View Single Post
Old 29-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Ascender
Can we know about past live ? Celtic,witch,hendge

I read lots of topic in this section about don't remembering pasts lifes,but as the opposite can we know our past lifes ?
---
This is my story and why I asked this question,maybe it's JUST my imagination of course .

*don't care about the earth angel thing because it's not in this section I should post it but I have to explain this to explain how I've arrived to feel like I remembered something about me and one of my past life*

I mean I haven't really wanted to know about my past lives but as I saw a text on earth angel it was just like ''Oh My... this is about you Victoria !'' I was feeling dizzy and all ,like remembering something long forgot.as much I have read about it I felt like if I'm an earth angel (don't care about the terms earth angel if you don't believe in it,it's just a name ,just mean you were a lightworker in the previous life) as there are different category I would feel to be in the wises ones category (for many many many reasons),that mean that I was a human lightworker in another life.
Wise ones have often been sorcerers, sorceresses, priest(esses), wizards, shamans, & witches in prior lives.

Just to says that I felt like I was a celtic witch/druidess? in another life.
This would just explain why I feel so attracted by the craft,divination or even just how a book about a witch (Brida of Paolo coelho) just wake up everything in me and make me wanted to search spiritual maters at my age.

But at this point I didn't think too much about the feeling,but this morning I was daydreaming and I just ,not see but in the same time it was more that imagination,like I feel a scene. Like you know when you remember something ? I saw a woman (I saw her from back) with long curly-straight brown hair with a long dark dress ( I don't remember the colour),she was raising her arms to the sky ,she was in a clearing in a wood surrounded by Big stone (I do some research it look a lot like a henge).It was a feeling of peace,harmony with nature,and goodness,she wasn't doing anything wrong.
Again I haven’t ask for this but I was wondering a lot why I can do somes things really naturally and why I feel like drawn to the craft,divination and energy works in general,and I can considered this ‘vision’ like an answer in a way…

The dress look like this but in one darker colour :
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...&FORM =IDFRIR

But again it could be just my imagination,just wanted to know what you think about all this ?

And again the more I search about the craft the more it’s obvious it’s link to me...

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]