View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:49 PM
April 2009
EXPERIENCE DESCRIPTION:
How can I put it in words? The feeling is way too beautiful and miraculous for someone to believe. But so true, so loving, so peaceful that it has become me.
It was the sunny morning at around 11 pm of 18th May, 2007 when I boarded a bus to take up some work. I don’t know what happened, I just heard some voices so concerned about me and pleading me lovingly, saying “WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR BRAIN. YOU ARE A VIPASSANIYA! WAKE UP, WAKE UP! And I did wake up, saw that my bus had met with a deadly accident killing the bus driver and injuring many of us. I was the only one who flew from the front seat. The vision was blurry, the sound dull, and some guy asked me about informing any of the family member. I somehow struggled my husband’s name and saw myself soaked in blood having splinters all over my body, leg crushed badly and then a blackout. I opened my eyes dying to breathe and saw myself amidst doctors, I made a sign to help me breathe and saw doctors and nurses cutting my clothes, I tried to protect but gave up. Then a bright light appeared having a soft man’s voice that told me “YOU WILL LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND. YOUR LOVED ONES, THE HARD EARNED AWARD, MONEY, EVEN YOUR CLOTHES. YOU’LL COME TO ME EMPTY HANDED.” The light also gave me an important message to follow it as much possible.
Mom said I was unconscious for 3 days. My doctor and family told me I was in a very fatal condition due to the head injury. Anything could have happened from being a vegetable, to losing my memory, to death of course. I smile because I was already informed by the angels. From a normal person, I have become a handicap but still when people see me smiling they wonder about the glow on my face. The glow of God. I feel very homesick and a sense of not belonging to this world. For I know this is not my home. I don’t feel human. But I have to live till He calls me back and obey the message He only had for me. It’s very hard to follow but trying my best to spread the LOVE and PEACE God has for all of us.

Was the kind of experience difficult to express in words? Yes INITIALLY BECAUSE OF THE HIGH MEDICAL DOSES AND INJECTIONS I WAS NOT IN SENSES FOR MANY MONTHS. GRADUALLY I STARTED FEELING SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME AND CAME ACROSS AN ARTICLE IN A MAGAZINE THAT INTRODUCED ME TO THE TECHNICAL TERM - NDE.

At the time of this experience, was there an associated life threatening event? Yes LOSS OF BLOOD AND SKULL FRACTURE BESIDES OTHER MAJOR INJURIES MADE IT A LIFE THREATENING EVENT

At what time during the experience were you at your highest level of consciousness and alertness? IN THE OPERATION THEATRE

How did your highest level of consciousness and alertness during the experience compare to your normal every day consciousness and alertness? More consciousness and alertness than normal

If your highest level of consciousness and alertness during the experience was different from your normal every day consciousness and alertness, please explain: IN THE OPERATION THEATRE

Did your vision differ in any way from your normal, everyday vision (in any aspect, such as clarity, field of vision, colors, brightness, depth perception degree of solidness/transparency of objects, etc.)? No

Did your hearing differ in any way from your normal, everyday hearing (in any aspect, such as clarity, ability to recognize source of sound, pitch, loudness, etc.)? No

Did you experience a separation of your consciousness from your body? No

What emotions did you feel during the experience? PEACEFUL, LOVING, CARING!

Did you pass into or through a tunnel or enclosure? No

Did you see a light? Yes A GLOW WITH A SOFT MAN'S VOICE TALKING TO ME AND GIVING ME A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

Did you meet or see any other beings? Yes JUST SAW THE FACE OF MY DECEASED UNCLE AND A FRIEND WHO DIED AT A YOUNG AGE.

Did you experience a review of past events in your life? No

Did you observe or hear anything regarding people or events during your experience that could be verified later? No

Did you see or visit any beautiful or otherwise distinctive locations, levels or dimensions? No

Did you have any sense of altered space or time? No

Did you have a sense of knowing special knowledge, universal order and/or purpose? Yes I BELIEVE THERE MUST BE SOME PURPOSE FOR WHICH I'VE BEEN KEPT ALIVE FOR!

Did you reach a boundary or limiting physical structure? No

Did you become aware of future events? No

Did you have any psychic, paranormal or other special gifts following the experience you did not have prior to the experience? No

Have you shared this experience with others? Yes I SHARED IT WITH MY DOCTOR TOLD HIM THAT I FEEL LIKE A SOUL. HE SAID IT MUST BE BECAUSE OF THE HEAD INJURY. HE BELIEVED ME.

Did you have any knowledge of near death experience (NDE) prior to your experience? No

How did you view the reality of your experience shortly (days to weeks) after it happened: Experience was definitely real I NOTICED THE CHANGE IN ME AS I STARTED FEELING AWARE ABOUT THINGS I.E. AFTER 6 MONTHS

Were there one or several parts of the experience especially meaningful or significant to you? GOOD, BAD, DIVINE, EVIL, PEACE, WAR... EVERYTHING HAS A REASON

How do you currently view the reality of your experience: Experience was definitely real VERY MEANINGFUL AND IT WAS THE BEST THING THAT HAD EVER HAPPENED TO ME.

Have your relationships changed specifically as a result of your experience? YesI FORGIVE PEOPLE. I INSPIRE PEOPLE. ALSO I HAVE BECOME LESS CARING AS I LEAVE THINGS IN THE HANDS OF GOD.

Have your religious beliefs/practices changed specifically as a result of your experience? No

Following the experience, have you had any other events in your life, medications or substances which reproduced any part of the experience? No

Is there anything else you would like to add concerning the experience? DEATH IS BEAUTIFUL! AND GOD IS SO CLOSE TO US ALL!

Did the questions asked and information you provided so far accurately and comprehensively describe your experience? Yes IT SERVES THE PURPOSE

Are there any other questions we could ask to help you communicate your experience? IT'S GOOD ENOUGH

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru