View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 03:59 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am a naturally born Medium, and I know of many of my past lives. Its part of the path that made me whom I am today. It too is part of the path that brought my husband (Heart a member here) into my life and his life. We share in past lives we know of and have visited places and our graves.

I too have a past life where I was to people in the one life and time. I came forth again into another life and he is with me in Spirit in a guide role. I am told that when I pass from this life he will then move forwards. His role to be with me in protections will be set free.

As I came in naturally open to it all I had to reverse learn how things work to help others and myself understand how it can develop. How we are all with the abilities on some level just that we are not all ready to open those doors as once opened they do not close as easily. Its not all love and light....there can be that darkness to the spirit world.

Lynn

It is something that happens to most of us that we come in and out and we grow each time we do.