View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Oh dear. Maybe I could offer a few tips.

1. You could incorporate that into say a date going shark cage diving. Wetsuit around the waist isn't a bad look.

Cage fighting with a wet suit is an excellent idea for a first date.

Quote:

2. Poetry isn't a bad idea, in fact it's a good one, right time right place, pick your moment though. If it's your own, well, even better. If it's ****, at least you've made an effort.

I agree that its far better to take other peoples poems as if it were your own. And always make sure i get credit for it.

Quote:

3. Any hungry woman, and these are the ones to watch out for, will already have caught the waiters eye and got her order in first. So you can just sit back and get what you're given and be grateful for it.

I agree that i need to watch out for such women. Any women who orders the waiters eye as a meal is definitely someone to watch out for. That's if she doesn't get my eyes first.

Quote:
4. "They want to feel protected and that you're not the one to mess with by others" This is true, but there's no need to go overboard with an actual bunch up.

Absolutely agree. One should never go overboard especially if one can not swim.

Quote:
5. Conversation? Just watch out for the trap of all talk and no action. Make sure you're up for plenty of action.

Oh, there will definitely be plenty of action.

Quote:

6. Arm wrestling requires some flexing of muscles, so again, not a bad idea, just make sure you aren't punching above your weight.

Excellent idea. I shall arm wrestle with all my dates.

Quote:

7. Be careful, you could end up washing dishes in the kitchen.

Everyday i wash dishes in the kitchen. You're right in that i definitely need to be careful. Last time soap almost went flying in my eyes. This is definitely a women's job.

Quote:
All in all, try and keep your spirits up. And remember there's someone for everyone. Best of luck.

Thank you for your well wishes and wonderful advice.